Freitag, 5. August 2011

I am a little bit of loneliness a little bit of disregard Handful of complaints but I can't help the fact that everyone can see these scars

i got the move like jagger
Letzeter Arbeitstag gehabt heute jeii
freier Mensch wieder
in 18 Tagen flieg ich wuaaah ;)














Motherfuckers wanna act loco, hit em wit, numerous
shots with the fo'-fo'
Faggots wanna talk to Po-Po's, smoke em like cocoa
Fuck rap, coke by the boatload
Fuck dat, on the run-by, gun high, one eye closed
Left holes through some guy clothes
Stop your bullshittin, glock with the full clip
Motherfuckers better duck when the fool spit
One shot could make a nigga do a full flip
See the nigga layin shocked when the bullet hit
Oh hey ma, how you, know niggaz wanna buy you
But see me I wanna Fuck for Free like Akinyele
Now I gotta let her take this ride, make you feel it
inside your belly, if it's tight get the K-Y Jelly
All night get you wide up inside the telly
Side to side, til you say Jay-Z you're too much for me

taha gute nacht ihr süßen mäuse ;)
xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen